Friday, November 4, 2011

{happy friday}

Happy Friday and welcome to a new cold. Awesome. Honey had one so I think I was due... but yucky... I don't like them one bit. But I guess no one does do they? Headache, chills, aches... all that lovely stuff... and don't forget about the sore throat. I think that is the worst part. But thanks to a stash of zinc losenges from my honey, I should be good to go in no time at all!
Some pictures from Instagram from the week... love these!



A Caribou run... Mmmm... White Chocolate Pumpkin Latte. Happiness in a cup!



A storm over Lake Superior looking over Skyline. Wow uh? Yeah... it gave ME goosebumps.


Watching the Vikings WIN this time... Honey and I were in our cozies enjoying the game.


My first time making cookies in my new kitchen! YAY!

0 Comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails