Thursday, April 7, 2011

{thankful thursday}

When life get's busy and thrown about by every whim and fancy of daily life sometimes you can forget how thankful you are. I know I don't have many chances to forget that, and sometimes reading other blogs and seeing the creativity of others really makes me especially thankful that I can be inspired by them... so enjoy along with me!

Lisa really made my mouth water with these sweet creations... why didn't I think of that? =)


I'm so excited to make this Anthropology inspired scarf from Pretty Ditty! How fun AND simple!



Okay, whoever heard of white chocolate brownies? I haven't and I have a feeling I've been missing out. Smitten Kitchen will be in MY kitchen this weekend. MMmmmm!



Totally love this girls flavor for fasion AND design. Check Corina out at Apartment therapy!


Design Darling has me absolutely IN LOVE with their cool office and small space style... click on over for some neat tips!


And who wouldn't love a few of these hanging up around the house? I would! =)



Just a few things to make you SUPER thankful!

0 Comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails