Wednesday, March 30, 2011

{springy update}


I love spring and I love what happens to everyone when it finally creeps into our neck of the woods. The bird's little voices start ringing, the lady bugs come out and the woods open up to life again. I'm looking at new life too. Basically some personal changes like a new hairdo color, fashion accessories and styles and fitness. It gets me super excited to get going! How about you? Are you finding that spring has you going a bit crazy with new ideas and inspiration? Please share!

1 Comments:

Jack said...

I'm not quite there yet, but getting there... I love the photo of the Macrons. I want to try to make these sometime soon.

I am so looking forward to see all your inspired posts this Spring and Summer. Keep on posting!

Jack♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails