Friday, April 15, 2011

{the sweet life}

Happy Friday!

Woosh! What a LONG week. I've been reading through several blogs this week and it sounds like everyone has been experiencing the same as I. Despite coming down with a slight cold and becoming really busy lately with choirs in town here, I'm still smiling! I landed a gig here in the Duluth Superior Symphony Chorus and I sang with the Lake Superior Concert Choir last night, accompanying Michael Monroe. Gosh, I'm having the time of my life! =)

SO after all that business I have been able to still get a few moments in for inspiration. I'm looking forward to doing so much this weekend. Especially if my cold stays at bay.



Gosh, Rosie over at Sweeta Polita has a dream job. Seriously. If my dreams had come true as a young teen I totally WOULD have openend up that bakery I had plans for. I went to all the classes. How to decorate cakes, cookies. And thanks to my mom and grandma, baking and cooking just came naturally and inspiringly enough, I began to dream up fluffy clouds of whipped frosting and delicate moist cakes. So, when I found this recipe on her site for Cinnabon inspired Cinnamon buns... well, lets just say that my eyes nearly popped out of my head. These are going to be on my wish list this weekend! MMmmmmm!


I love finding new ways to do my hair. And usually, that only happens on a weekend when I have a bit more liberty to be creative because I'm not at the office. I love A Cup of Jo's new blogs on hair ideas. Click on over and get your own fixer-upper do! =) I LOVE this messy side ponytail!


Do you ever get bored wondering how you can dress up your everyday scarves? I do. I can be frustrating! But thanks to Lisa, she's managed to figure out a couple of really cool ideas for tying scarfs. So cool!



Now, do you ever find people that make living every day life just really cool? Well I think Abby is that way. Her photo blog is just a great reminder that you CAN capture beauty all around you AND joy even in normalcy. I appreciate people that can do that. Otherwise, life's too short right? =)

Happy Friday everyone!

0 Comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails