Thursday, October 21, 2010

{lost}

I think I've lost my feeling lately.

The actual understanding of what that actually is escapes me... but this is what it's like.

Ever feel sometimes that you wake up in the morning with your head in a bubble. Like when you get a cold and you can only hear your congested lungs and beating heart?

Lately, that has been exactly what I've been hearing. Congested and confused thoughts, wishes and dreams.

Sometimes facing the truth, although very difficult is very important to accept in order to move on. With growth comes pain. I don't like that part. Who wants to hurt right?

However, I've seen something about me that makes me think that wading into the deep can be worth it. I can see the light under the deep, like a missing Atlantis beneath the waves. All shiny, protected, and ready. So I'm excited!

Ready to keep up with me? =)

1 Comments:

Jack said...

I know exactly what you mean - I've been feeling the same for months now :(

Related Posts with Thumbnails