Friday, October 22, 2010

{happy weekend awaits}

It's Friday again and payday Friday so that makes it even better. But you know what? I have some fun things to look forward to this weekend starting off with a small pizza party tonight with my friend Lynae. It's been forever since I've seen her and she says she has some fun news for me... =)  After pizza and chatting I have a play at the University of Minnesota Duluth that I am going to with my girls. South Pacific is playing. Gosh, I love that play. One of my favorites. As for the rest of my weekend? Hm...

Saturday... OPEN well, I have to review scholarship applications for work but then I am free.

Sunday... Church, 10:45 morning service. Then off to St. Michael's church to play bingo with my friend Leslie. Hey, I heard that if I'm lucky I might actually win a turkey. =) That WOULD be lucky. I don't win anything usually. But a turkey? Funny... how about some pumpkin pie? Now THAT is what I am calling a winner. =)

So what fun plans do you all have today and this weekend? Want to share? Oh, and I lost my camera's software so I can't download the pictures from the leaf raking escipade quite yet. THAT is MY weekend project. =)

Have a very happy Friday everyone!

0 Comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails