Tuesday, February 23, 2010

{whatever you say goes}

.... it's been kind of like that for me lately. Especially at work. Do you ever struggle with dealing with inappropriate people or people who are used to the norm and continue in their naughty ways? How do you deal with it and when you do how do you deal with the guilt of stepping up for yourself and worrying about getting the inevitable stink eye for the rest of the week or in my estimation the rest of your life. As I think I've mentioned before, I don't mind working with people. Heck, that's my job. However, working with people that have nasty attitudes gets tough. But that is neither here nor there. Just an observation from a working class citizen. And I'm not complaining either! NO! Because I am sooo blessed to have a job. Just simply as I said earlier, an observation. =)

0 Comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails