Wednesday, February 17, 2010

{dear papa stephen, the girls got me sick}

Oh Papa! Gosh darn it! I am getting sick. I woke up this morning with a scratchy throat and I AM ignoring it. Well trying to. But right now, it is one o'clock my time and my face hurts now and my throat feels like it is starting to close up. Oh gosh. I tried to stay away from the diseased ones but it didn't seem to work, since all of them seems to be sprawled out all over the place when they get sick. I just wanted to tell you. I'm kind of sad about it. I was really doing so well! =)

I hope everything is going well at work for you! Say hello to Richard for me! =)

1 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Emily
Im so sorry that you have got all those bugs These little buggers should have kept all there germs to themselves, You should have fumigated the house and banded these sicks to there bedrooms and made them make there own dinner and then fumigate the kitchen when they were finished. I will pray you will not recieve there bugs and that when you pay them back it will be twice as bad for them
Love to you
Stephen

Related Posts with Thumbnails