Thursday, February 11, 2010

{it's NOT christmas anymore}

Okay, so last night we finally took our Christmas tree down. Yep, I know, February 10th. Well, if I had my way, I would seriously have kept it up until my birthday in April, seeing that it looks like we will still have snow on the ground by then. =) So why did we keep the tree up for so long? Well good question, actually, because we nearly spent a month in Florida over Christmas, I never saw a tree there the whole time. Very sad. No one played Christmas music and there weren't many decorations either. It felt as though the holiday didn't even exist down in Spring Hill. Very sad, so I guess I am still trying to hold on to a little bit of Christmas in my heart, like we all should throughout the year right? Doesn't Tiny Tim say that from a Christmas Carol? Hmmm.... Or is that Scrooge's nephew? Oh well, at least I think I recall someone saying that in that movie. Goofy.

Another thing. I completely FORGOT to watch LOST last night. Bummer. Totally bummed. Must have had something to do with recharging my battery. Gosh, you would think I would remember to watch my most favorite show. The only hour of television I watch the whole week. So, how I have to play catch-up and watch it online. Not quite the same. But I guess this does have its benefits. At least little Lucy the dog won't be bugging me the entire time to take her out to use the potty. She is getting older now so we are thinking that has something to do with it. Still, I'm pretty disappointed. Not fun, at all. Boo.... =(

1 Comments:

Hampers said...

I know it'snot Christmas anymore. May the spirit of Christmas reside in our hearts and souls all year round.

Related Posts with Thumbnails