Friday, December 25, 2009

{Merry Christmas}

Not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse.... Oh gosh... love that phrase. When all is calm and the world is at peace. Yes, I am a graduate and yes I am enjoying my Christmas down in sunny Florida with Papa Stephen and all my girls. It is sooo wonderful! Back home in Duluth, Minnesota they just had a blizzard. Eighteen inches of thick heavy snow. I will have to share some of the pictures for you when I return with my new digital camera! Yep, Papa Stephen got me a digital camera for my graduation gift. I have never had a camera aside from a polariod so this is quite a treat. Man is this thing fancy too! I just love it!!!! With all the cords and attachments too in order to post everything right on to my page for you. Can't wait to share with you every adventure that Emme takes. Love it!

So my wish for all you. Enjoy your Christmas, your family and yes wherever you are the weather too. What a lovely time of year!

Cheers!

Emme

0 Comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails