Wednesday, December 30, 2009

{hmmmmm}

Well hello everyone!

So must update you on all the fabulousness! Guess what I got for a graduation gift from Papa Stephen? A digitial camera. And not just any digital camera but a pretty nice one. Like really nice. Like I will be forever devoted to my blog and posting lovely, wonderful photos of my grand adventures. The only thing is is that I am still in Florida and not able to post any of those fine pictures until after I get home. There is also another great surprise too but that won't happen until I get back either. So, I will be out of the loop for a bit but will be back soon with some fabulous pictures and a whole new look!

Adios!

Emily

1 Comments:

Jack said...

Looking forward to your return and seeing what loveliness you captured with your new camera :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails