Monday, December 14, 2009

{last day as an undergrad student}

I made it! I did it! I am free! I am a GRADUATE! Well, not technically graduated until this Saturday at noon... but yep and yep. I am done and boy does that feel good. Still a few things to pull together for my online class but I am done folks! Whew.... big sigh! Big deep unobtrusive breath. I can live now. I can truly live!

So, I must tell you Papa Stephen just how much I have missed blogging over these past couple of weeks. I have been so busy and I'm sorry that I haven't been able to keep you updated about things that have been going on at home and here at work. Busy times... =)

But looking forward to seeing you soon! Can't wait to be in Florida. My skin is just craving that sunshine! Nummy!

3 Comments:

Kira said...

I graduate on Friday...it's bittersweet for me. I don't want it to be over yet, I feel like there's still so much left to do and experience that I never got around to.

Congrats to you, hope you have a stellar graduation!!
:)

Anonymous said...

Hi Emily
Im so happy for you well done in becoming a getting it all done and congratulations. You really deserve this with all the work and effort that you have put into it. Im just looking forward to having a celebration dinner with you and the family when you get down to Florida and looking forward to seing you let your hair down and living without the studying
Good Job
Stephen

Alisa said...

Congratulations!

Related Posts with Thumbnails