Wednesday, September 23, 2009

{the first pumpkin spice latte}

Enjoyed the seasons first pumpkin spice latte the other day at Starbucks. Gosh did I miss not being able to have that during the summer! But it definitely made something worth looking forward too, that's for sure.

Today is again lovely and sunny. Yesterday we had some pretty thick fog that evaporated off the earth today and everyone is happy to be again enjoying the little time left that we can have such splendid weather.

Fighting a cold though. Honestly... I hate colds so bad. This one is weird though. I woke up, well rather shot out of bed this morning at 4 a.m. with the most searing sore throat that I have ever experienced. It actually felt like the back of my throat and ear canal were connected because they both burned so badly. Needless to say, there was no falling asleep after that. So I went down stairs into the kitchen to fix myself up some hot honey tea... hmmmm that made everything feel so much better. I crawled into a comfy blanket, opened my Bible and read some really wonderful passages on God's faithfulness and love. Then, I fell asleep, for a whole hour! Thank goodness I woke up or I would have been late for work. Whew!

But today is going to be wonderful, despite the cold. I am excited to see what it holds and even more excited to hear from Mom and Stephen tonight as they call from the Caribbean. I will give you a full account in tomorrow's post!

1 Comments:

Braveheart said...

Hi Emily Sounds lovely that pumpkin coffee maybe you could send some to us too try. Keep up the blogg it is so intresting and always fun too read love to keep uptodate with what is happening in lake superior
Braveheart

Related Posts with Thumbnails