Tuesday, September 29, 2009

{countdown to graduation}


"If anyone were living my life I would be really jealous because I love mine a whole lot!"

Yep, pretty blessed today. Along with all the sunshine beaming in through this morning's windows. Something about early morning autumn days... nothing like it. It was really cold this morning. Like chatter your teeth cold. I had to be at work today at 7:30 to cover for a coworker. I actually almost turned around and went back home to get my driving gloves. The air is crisp and the sky is colbalt. The wind is piercing and the feeling of snow is in the air. Someone said they saw a snowflake yesterday. Hmmm. Love snow... especially dreaming of it filling up the hollow wakes of the recesses of empty shadows.

My countdown has started towards graduation. Seventy-eight days left. Woot, woot! Can't explain or contain my excitement over it. I am really looking forward to the grand walk towards receiving my degree. It is going to be held at Reif Gymnasium on Saturday, December 19th. So thrilled.....beyond thrilled. It is not a year out any more. It is right in front of me. Attainable, achievable and almost finished. So excited!

Tower Hall, College of St. Scholastica, Duluth, MN

0 Comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails