Monday, July 6, 2009

{delightful macaroons and a recipe}

"There hasn't been a macaroon I haven't loved."Gosh... that sounds like a familar quote. Maybe because I use it alot when describing the things I love best. But it is true and these look even more delightful than ever. What a wonderful and sweet way to start out July.

Aran over at Canelle et Vanille is not only a fabulous foodie but an excellent food stylist and photographer. These vanilla bean macaroons filled with strawberry pate de frui caught my eye this morning as I was blogging around. The recipe is even more delightful! So indulge and don't forget to enjoy every morsel. Num!

Posts like these remind me just how exciting it could be to be a pastry chef or chocolate connoisseur from Paris, France or a spice merchant in the Mediterranean. I just so happened to find this wonderful website that gives such people opportunities to explore their untold passions through Vocation Vacations where you spend a week or more discovering if your passions are truly your gifts. Why not try it out. If you go, report back and let me know how it went. Who knows you just might find a whole new career!

0 Comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails