Wednesday, June 24, 2009

{smiley}

Do you ever notice how infectious smiles are? Even typing the word "smiles" makes me want to smile. I think in these hard days we need more time to smile especially at each other and especially at strangers where it is needed the most. Everyone needs to feel special even if it is for that one moment. I always love flashing a big one at the first person I meet in the morning on my way to work. They always look at me as if I knew them some how and so you can always see them racking their brains for a reason. I always think that is so sad. That they are not used to getting smiles from people. Are we so cold hearted that we can't even pass along a friendly smile? Just a thought but one I hope that you all will use to its fullest today. Smile at someone and watch the magic unfold.

0 Comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails