Friday, May 22, 2009

{what to do with all this free time}

So I have found myself caught up in all my studies so I don't have anything to do this weekend. Three whole days! What am I going to do with myself? What do you do when you actually have three whole days open with nothing pressing, pulling or kneading into you? My mind is completely blank! Okay I do have a couple of ideas. Follow my link list and suggest others!

1. Take a lovely walk along the Rose Garden on the Duluth Lake Walk

2. Watch this, this, or gosh, this!

3. Make something lovely and tantalizing

4. Listen to more of this

5. Gain inspiration off these pages, amazing!


Okay, so what else would you suggest? I really want to go and see the new Star Trek movie that everyone is raving about. The Little Women went and saw it without me last night and said it was amazing! I grew up watching Star Trek and Star Wars with my Dad and they will always remain as really precious memories.


Have a happy and wonderful Friday!


Remember: Break the monotony. Do something strange and extravagant! (Emerson)
Image via City of Duluth, Rose Garden Lake Walk

0 Comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails