Saturday, May 23, 2009

{a little bit of this and a little bit of that}

In a rush of inspiration last night a good friend of mine and I went to a 7:10 showing of Star Trek at the Duluth 10 Theater. It was fabulous! I found I had a serious crush on Spock and well, she loved Captain Kirk (Figures. She always falls for the bad guys!) Kelly ate a whole medium carton of popcorn, gosh that girl can eat when given the chance! Afterwords, we went to Little Angie's Cantina and Grill for a sampler and got tied up in wonderful stories and dreams of what we think our future lives will look like. India, the Middle East, Europe, Asia, Africa, the Philippines, Siberia and Down Under. We are world travelers at heart and can't wait to get out and see all of those places we have only read about. Got home at midnight and sighed as I layed my head on my pillow an half an hour later. What a wonderful life I have had. I hope it doesn't change. I hope I can live as sweetly as I am now. I am not afraid of change, only that sort of change that makes people bitter and lonely and forgotten and stolen from.


Have a great weekend every body!

1 Comments:

michele said...

So when are you going to start visiting all of these exciting places? Can't wait to read about it. Thank you so much for becoming a follower of my Extremely Crafty blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails