Thursday, May 21, 2009

{paper love}

I think this is going to be a week about love. But I just had to share with you my excitement over a recent rather large order of post-it notes I got in the mail today. I got a varigated kind that display all kinds of lovely and vibrant colors. And then I was checking out Martha Stewart and she had a really great idea for paper punch-out crafts that was just amazing. Okay, I'm not that strange. Jordan over at Oh Happy Day just recently received an order of colored Happy Tape from Japan, and boy did she get pretty excited. See, I don't think there is anything wrong with getting excited about materials that help us do our jobs better. It is all in utilizing our best talents! Me and this other girl in our office are known for our obession over post-it notes. We can't help ourselves. They are visual works of art that uniquely display our not so exciting tasks or reminders. Hey, you have to have some fun in your work day. Call me crazy, but everyone knows when UPS comes around here. They can hear we squeeling over post-its. Okay not really... but almost.

Image via Martha Stewart

0 Comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails