Wednesday, May 27, 2009

{live what you love: blog campaign}

I love this pure and simple verse Live what you Love. I love it so much in fact that I want to start a blog campaign encouraging others to share how they live what they love. Whatever it is! Pass it on!
For instance:
I love the color green so I really live it up by wearing green pieces, driving a green volkswagon car and wearing green jewelry. Another thing is that I love being around people so whenever I get a chance I volunteer at places so that I can do what I love to do.
So these are some simple ideas! Get some ideas and share them!

2 Comments:

Carrie said...

live what you love! so simple :)

i love making peoples' days, so i will smile and say hello to everyone who makes eye contact with me.

does this count? :)

Emme McClain said...

This is perfect Carrie! Great! A smile is so powerful!

Blessings!

Emily =)

Related Posts with Thumbnails