Monday, August 25, 2008

I'm Back!

Yes I am back! I had the most wonderful time of my entire life in Orlando. Many of you who have been following the news may have been aware that Florida got hit with Tropical Storm Fay. Well we did get hit, and we really only had two days of sunny weather, the day we arrived and the day we left. Isn't that just like a vacation. No worries though. I had a wonderful time in spite of it. I swam in our pool while it rained (poured would be more like it!) sat out on the lawn chair while it rained, and walked/danced in the rain. It was all so relaxing. The rain down in Florida is completely different from the rain in the Midwest. They have warm rain we have cold rain. Well duh..... Okay that was stupid. I will be filling you in more throughout the day with posts and links to my visits. So glad to be back at home!

0 Comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails