Friday, July 25, 2008

Introductions are in order....

Ever since I started blogging over a year ago I would happen upon blogs of women of all ages telling their story. I would get lost in reading them. Have you ever read a good book and wondered how the real lives of the people lived on even though the last of the pages had been read? I am one of those people. I have wonderful stories of growing up on a lovely farm in Northern Minnesota, baking cakes, pickling hundreds of jars of sweet pickles, and watching baby lambs being born. Me and my sisters were referred to as the "Little Women," and often times had people wishing that we would write a book on our story. So I have started a new blog to categorize all those stories and share them with you. I hope you will love it as much as I do! It is called the, Adventures of the Little Women.

0 Comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails