Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Yawn.....

I must apologize. I know I haven't been really blogger friendly lately. I know I haven't posted any wonderful pics of my favorite things on Fridays or even bothered following up on my crazy weekly cravings. Gosh even Cupcake Wednesdays seem to be over. But I am here and every day I am checking in on all your blogs just not mine. I guess I am a little down in the blogger blues. Not very inspired by anything lately. Sometimes I get annoyed by seeing the same thing over and over again. Is there no more orginality anymore? What I am in love with now? Just trying to live my life to its fullest and enjoying every moment. It is sad how you can see a whole week go by and nothing really happened in between it to make it anything. I hate that. Even though this sounds gruesome, I want to live my everyday as though tomorrow is my last. I really do. No more fear about my future and what I should or should not do. No more shoulds. I just want to live. How about you?

1 Comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the photography on your blog. That swinging chair looks like it's right out of a fairytale! Speaking of fairytales and lack of inspiration, I found some yesterday that might strike your fancy. If I knew how to link you to the page on my blog, I would, but as I'm new to blogging, I don't know how to do it. I hope your August is wonderful.

Related Posts with Thumbnails