Friday, January 25, 2008

Happy Friday!

Gosh! This week really went by fast, but maybe that is because we had a three day weekend thanks to Martin Luther King Jr. Day. Still I must apologize that I haven't been around much this week either. It has been so busy at my desk that I haven't really had time to do anything else but schedule meetings, reserve whole hotels, find missing invoices, and schedule flights. CRAZY! Yet it is all temporary and nothing lasts forever. I do have one point of exciting news though. Today is my last day on probation in my job. I started six months ago today on June 25th. Gosh, how time flies when you're having fun! So how is everyone else's Friday going? I would love to hear from you!

Tonight me and my girlies (Mother and two younger sisters, a.k.a Little Women) are going to dinner tonight at Sara's Table at Taran's Market or Lake Avenue Caf'e. If you ever get the chance to dine at either I would highly recommend it. Sara's is a great place to go if you are a young professional, green, and preppy(although everyone fits in too!). They serve the absolutely best Mediterranean Plate. My mouth is watering just to say the word. Over at Lake Avenue they have wonderful soups (my favorite is Thai Chili), a to-die-for pizza called Pesto Pizza and an out of this world platter of Falafel that is again, to-die-for. Absolutely! Tomorrow I will have to update you on where we went!

This weekend I also plan on sharing with you a special surprise/addition to my blog. Shhhh! It's a secret! But I am sure you will like it! Wink!

0 Comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails