Monday, January 14, 2008

Back to the Late Shift and Back to School

So I'm back to well...everything. It has been a great break but I am sort of ready to get back into the swing of things. Another semester looms before me where I am taking an online course in Macroeconomics. I actually really enjoyed taking Micro last semester and I heard that Macro has more governments concepts in it which I think will interest me even more. I am trying.... repeat I am trying to chip away at getting my bachelors done in Business Management. But working full time and being a full time kind of personality person I am only seriously able to handle one course at a time too. Last semester I thought that two courses would be a breeze. Well it would have been if I hadn't decided to take Financial Accounting on top of it. Gosh that was a hard course! Has anyone out there taken Accounting? My gosh I thought I was going to fry my brain! I was always a good math student, doing well in Algebra and College Algebra so I thought that it would be a piece of cake. WRONG! Accounting I sadly found out it completely opposite from normal math. It was a nightmare! Sorry to discourage any of you going into accounting! Any how....
I am also back to the late shift at work which means that I work from 9:30-6:00 instead of 8-4:00 like normal people. But I must say over the break when I had to work the normal hours it was torture on me! Pure torture! I enjoyed being able to get all of my morning routine stuff done early rather than later when I got home. Call me a goof but it is the truth! Well I better getting to posting my introduction for my class. Post to you all later!

0 Comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails