Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Cold Snap

Sorry that I have been away for a couple of days. I have been catching up with things at work and now with my new class I feel really behind. But I am coping! So a cold snap is on its way. Grand Marais and the greater Boundary Waters received upwords of 25 inches of snow two days ago that came as a complete shock. My mothers friend up in Toronto got three inches of snow so now you can understand how wide the system spread. But tomorrow now we are looking at the daytime high being in the neighborhood of 6 below zero! Talk about a nice and freindly January. It is going to be really windy too which is going to make the wind chill drop to an unbelievable 40 below. So wrap yourself up warm little Minnie because Old Man Winter is a 'comin. My goal today is to share some more stories and historical facts about Duluth with you that you probably don't know. Keep watching and reading!

0 Comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails