Wednesday, February 15, 2012

{siesta}

I know I've been absent. In fact, I'm pretty sure that isn't even the right answer. If I was on a team like Biggest Loser, Amazing Race or Survivor, I'd get kicked off for being a really bad team player.

Honestly though... I've just been really busy with life. No soo busy that I am not enjoying it but so busy that I am honestly not having enough time to do all the things I love, and still sit down at this blog every day and write out the details, the inspirations and or the stories of said adventures. When I crawl in to bed at night I am pooped. That good bone tired, "that was a GREAT day" pooped.

So, after much thought, I've decided to take a little hiatus away from blogging until I can figure out life, my routine, and more importantly time manage myself better so that I can actually take the time I want to to create worthwhile, swoon worthy posts that you all deserve.

Sorry for being boring and sorry for not being perfect. But just so you know, I am watching all of you, reading all of you, and being inspired by all of you. So keep up the good work and keep smiling! Because that's what I'm doing. Smile after smile after lovely smile. God's been good to me and I'm livin' it up in a BIG way.

Love you all!

Emme

0 Comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails