Monday, November 14, 2011

{weekend round-up}

Good Monday to yah!

Yep, back to work. Boy was it hard waking up this morning. I would so have loved to just stay in bed, cuddle up to my cozy love and call it a day. But I guess every day can't be a Sunday morning. Well, in my book it would be. :-)

But without further adieu here are my Instagram pics from our weekend together. Enjoy!

A Fa La La Latte at Caribou and a slice of banana bread. Mmmm... it was sunny and chilly on Friday. Got some errands done too!


And I love the way that Caribou thinks of the little things. Look at this neat napkin! Love it!


Then on Saturday, honey and I went to a UMD Bulldogs (University of Minnesota Duluth) hockey game. It was AWESOME and they won!!! Go DOGS!!!!



Love hockey... and football (getting the hang of it actually, yay!)

Tonight? The Vikings are playing against the Greenbay Packers. Oh yeah... So honey and I are heading to Blackwoods restaurant to watch the game and enjoy a few appetizers. Mmmm!

I hope you enjoyed YOUR weekend! I know I sure did!

Next weekend? I have to some Christmas shopping done. Yikes! I have my list... just need to actually get to it. :-) Whew.

0 Comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails