Thursday, June 30, 2011

{what's up then}

Gosh, I've been busy traveling, cooking, baking, and crafting over the past couple of weeks! So I think an update is in order!

(mmmm, so good)

Do you ever crave something that no matter how many times you eat it, it still tastes as good as it did the first time and you want more? Well, that has been me and my new found crowd pleaser. Banana pudding! Whip up the vanilla jello pudding, let it set in the fridge for a half hour, slice up some nanas and there you go. Designing a healthy and delicious treat! Mmmm!
(jack, my boyfriend ;-) )

Jack the kitty sleeping while I finish this punch project... what do you think of the green mani? I LOVE IT! My next project is this crocheted coffee mug holder.

(home sweet home punch project)

Volleyball kicked butt last night, we only won one game out of the three sets but who cares? It's so much fun to hang around with good people that make you laugh harder then you should. =)

Oh and I just got back from five days up in the Boundary Waters. Want a tip? Bring LOTS of bugs spray and I mean LOTS. Those mosquitoes are of the rather venomous "I-want-to-eat-you-up-in-one-sitting" kind of bugs. My legs are still puffy with all the bites. OUCH! Thank goodness for benadryl right before sleep at night. (pictures coming soon!)




Oh and I am making this and this for the 4th. Only thing is, I wonder if anything will be open because Minnesota is facing a major state shutdown. Blah. Here we go again!

0 Comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails