Friday, May 20, 2011

{happy friday and jumping in puddles}

{via}

As a child one of my favorite things to do was to sit in our covered porch when it rained and listen to the rain drops hit the roof and watch them trickle down in pretty swiggles as they made their way down the pain of glass. I'd sit out there for hours which in my case was pretty often, especially if you live in a rainy spring climate like Duluth. Then, when the lightening and thunder would stop, I'd pull on my rain coat and my water boots and my little umbrella and go hoping in to the puddles. Just because I could. As an adult I haven't done too much of that lately. In fact, I miss it. And with this weekend of rain approaching I'm really looking forward to doing just that. Except this time, I don't have rain boots or a rain jacket. But I have a really neat umbrella that needs to be tried out. =)

I hope your Friday is wonderful as I know mine will be!

0 Comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails