Wednesday, January 26, 2011

{getting through wednesday}

Today was filled with one long four hour meeting... and instead of getting through the eight agenda items, we talked for four hours on the same subject. Let's just say that my mind feels a bit mushy right, therefore the "gettingthroughwednesday" feeling. The not so good thing about that is I totally forgot to eat breakfast and by the time I got out I had missed my lunch as well. I guess dinner is going to be the highlight of my day. THEN, I have to take off and be to my Italian class at 7 p.m. (CST) for a whole hour. I am SO looking forward to it, but I am also looking forward to uninterrupted sleep. Sleep I desperately need.... oh and don't ever watch this movie before you fall asleep... I'm totally blaming it. Totally.

0 Comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails