Wednesday, December 8, 2010

{gloves for my little iPhone piggys}

Scenario:

Driving down the road to the mall....

I can feel my phone going off in my pocket and I'm fumbling to get to it quick....

Then I struggle taking off my driving gloves so that I can answer the call....

I miss the call... darn gloves. Why can't someone figure out a pair of gloves that will allow you to still answer your iPhone when you are driving.... sheesh... (a little irritated because now I have to listen to the message.)

I guess someone HAS! YAY! The Echo Touch Glove... awesome!

I SO want these for Christmas... and don't worry... I don't text and drive. UNLESS, I am at an unruly stop light that won't turn green. =)

1 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Emily
Did you not get the head phones with your iphone that you can talk without picking up the phone

Related Posts with Thumbnails