Friday, November 12, 2010

{snow. snowy. blizzard. snowed in.}

Okay, it hasn't officially started yet, but the snow is on it's way! YAY! I can't even TELL you how excited I get. I guess people that are like me have a disease of some kind. So I have it BAD! Snow! SNOW SNOOOOWWW! =)

Anyway, I was browsing the web the last couple of days and fell upon some really cool photos...

In other words folks, have a great weekend! I will be around posting pics of the Vike's game, the snow and fun Christmas projects for the girls... shhhhh!

Glimmery stairs. I can't help but like these a whole lot!


Planning a party and I love these cupcakes from Uncle Bobby over at the Bedlam of Beefy.






Love these room designs... edgy yet traditional.




Look at this design! WHOA! Cakes by Herriott Grace. Love it.





0 Comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails