Friday, March 5, 2010

{happy friday!}

And I will say it again! Happy FRIDAY everyone!!!! Gosh, isn't it great to have another Friday here? Well I am, I'm thrilled so see what the weekend holds. Sleep, adventuring and yes, crazy baking (for fun), movie watching, and more!

So a picture I ABSOLUTELY had to share with you today is the little bunny noses. Can you imagine? Now if you think of just touching your nose to the screen, maybe you could feel the little velvity noses. I know I can. Gosh it brings back memories of the little baby bunnies I had on the farm. They would get so excited to see me in the morning that they would stick there little noses all together and squeeze them through the cracks in the wire. One of them was like a little puppy and liked licking people. Funny. Albert. Yep, I remember him. He was pretty cute.

So happy Friday to you all! Doing anything special? Drop me a note and let me know. I'd love to hear about it.

Oh by the way... mom is flying out to London today. So this upcoming week you will have a guest blogger gracing my pages. Yep. It's going to be pretty great!

0 Comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails