Friday, January 29, 2010

{happy friday!}

Gosh another Friday.... whew. Only today, my Friday felt like one whole week smashed into one. I don't mind it so much, it means I get alot done at work, but honestly, that meant I needed just about as many brain checks as I could just to keep my growing pile of papers from staging a revolt against me. :-)

I'm looking forward to this weekend. I really can't wait for some sleep-in time. I really need a chance to just gather my thoughts over this busy week and breath.... very slowly, and relax.

So my weekend plans:

Sleep.... :-)
Go to a movie - Avatar anyone?
Cook -  Been dying to put this together.... NUMMY!
Work out ...again.... I will lash these muscles into submission! :-)
Read - I still find it really hard to pick up a book yet, but I am really getting into Julia Child's autobiography. Especially love reading the letters that she and her husband wrote back and forth to each other. Very sweet.
Snowshoe - I've really been meaning to dust off the old shoes and take a good walk around Hartley Field. Should be a fun time, well, that is if my face doesn't fall off in the horrendously frigid air.

So do you have any weekend plans? I would love to hear about them!

0 Comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails