Tuesday, November 24, 2009

{a letter to Papa Stephen}

Hello Papa Stephen!

By now you are just about getting ready to talk to Mom. I just can't tell you how excited I am to see you in Florida for Christmas. It has been way too long since being all together and us girls can hardly sleep at night with all the excitement. Well, at least I know it is hard for me. All that sun, all the laughter and all that wonderful time with you as a family! =)

Can you believe it Papa Stephen, I will be graduating in 21 days from now! I am soooo happy. Don't pay any attention to my graduation meter on the side of my blog. For some reason it is reading the days wrong and I can't fix it. Don't know why. I think I might just have to become a techy for the day to actually figure it out.

Last night I was in class until really late. Gosh... this class is really hard. The teacher paces back and forth in the front of the room and is pretty obnoxious. But he is really smart so we are kind of happy that he does know what he is talking about. It is a class for financial statements. Last night we were calculating the net returns of capital gains on coupon and bond rates. Honestly, I don't even think I know what that means today but I did do it and I did a pretty good job on the assignment as well. Almost done. I can do this!!! =)

Well, I will post this letter for you. I hope you have a wonderful rest of your evening. Talk to you soon!

Love you!

Emily =)

1 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Emily

I am so looking forward to spending Christmas with you all and away from this weather that we are having here do you know it has not stopeed raining for at least 10 days and there has been small communities cut off due to all the flooding with bridges collapsing etc etc. However a spell in the sunshine state will be wonderful and what better way then to spend it with you all
25 days and counting
Stephen

Related Posts with Thumbnails