Thursday, October 15, 2009

{okey dokey?}

So do you ever wonder where strange words come from? I do. All the time actually. I have a coworker who has the most interesting vocabulary in the whole, well, office working suite of anyone in the country, or at least in the upper Midwest. This guy has some strange words for things. Okay so the other day we were talking about an employee absense and he came up to me and said, "Hey Em, are they "vomitous"?" Seriously?! I laughed so hard I thought I was going to throw-up and I almost did. (The flu is going around therefore the word vomit). Hahaha! Then another word or should I say a gutteral syllable that he likes to use to express disinterest or frustration is "meh". So what am I doing now like all the time when I just feel like giving up or heck, just frustrated. I say "meh". Honestly, I don't even understand myself anymore. But I promise you, if I start saying "vomitous" be scared. Because that is really strange.

Another weird thing. Okay is this age related? Sorry to anyone offended but really, come on. So three days ago I ordered some polaroid film online. Okay. Very simple procedure. I knew that there was something I was excited about for three days afterwards but couldn't remember what it was that I was actually excited about until I remembered today what it was. Yep, I remembered that in any day now my order of polaroid film will come through the mail. Now that IS upsetting. Who ever heard of someone totally forgetting what they were excited about? Is it brought on by stress? Lack of sleep? (well that could be a factor) Too much thinking in general? Or your mind playing tricks on you? I don't know. All I do know is that I am highly frustrated about it. Uh oh. I think I am going to say it, meh.....=)

0 Comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails