Thursday, October 8, 2009

{finishing up class}

Just got done with class. Sheesh... what a long four hours. Four hours of my life I will never get back. Now that may sound like it was the worst four hours of my life but seriously it really wasn't just a little boring. I can't stand boring classes. It really could be so interesting too. I am just not getting enough meat. I mean it too. Not enough of all that good stuff that keeps you wanting to read more, study more, and yep, I'm going to say it want to be enthused about taking notes. I am a serious note taker of a person and I can't even take notes for this class. Ahahah! Really spoiled, I will agree.

So how is everyone out there?

Gosh is it cold out. The weather has really shifted to the cold side now. They are talking a chance of snow this weekend. I don't know if I am entirely ready for that kind of thing yet. Well, I am very excited just not ready to get the arm muscles in shape for shoveling. Not with everything else I have going on. I so wish we had a snow blower. Really. You would want one too if you saw the size of our drive way. I am really feeling bad for myself right now.... okay just kidding. But really, I am. =)

Papa Stephen, I was wondering if you could send me a cute smiley face picture of Jack (King Charles Spaniel). I want to put him up on the blog here so everyone can "Ooo" and "Awe" over his cuteness. Hmmmm... maybe Mum has a picture of him I can steal from her. He could be my little mascot for the blog! Jack's corner! I think that is a good idea! What do you think Papa Stephen?

Any way, I hope you all have a wonderful evening!

Keep up the happy blogger outlook and keep your comments coming!

Emily =)

0 Comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails