Friday, August 21, 2009

{Como Park Conservatory~Como Lake, Minnesota}

Have you ever had the experience of having your entire breath stolen away from the most beautiful image you have ever seen? Well, that is what happened to me this past Tuesday when us girls decided to head to the Como Park Conservatory in Como Park Lake, Minnesota. You see, they have some of the most beautiful gardens in the whole world at the conservatory. And when I say the most beautiful, I mean just that, breathtakingly beautiful gardens. The one pictured above is from the sunken garden. Oh! If I could only explain to your the heavenly aroma that wafted up from that divine place. It was very much like heaven in every aspect of the world. I will have another update tomorrow. Pssst... I am on vacation this whole week and am absolutely LOVING it!

0 Comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails