Wednesday, April 29, 2009

{birthday dreams}

It's my birthday today... and even though 25 is really young, I feel really old. Doesn't that sound terrible? I thought that I would feel fireworks or something... or maybe that is when you fall in love....hmm. Tonight my Little Women are taking me out to dinner and I can't wait to be with them. I love them all so!

It has been a crazy year up to this point and I can't wait to see what my new year will entail. I have some wonderful events coming up to look forward to. My graduation, two of my best friends' weddings, my mother's wedding, moving, going to law school, and everything else. I am going to make this year a smash hit, who knows, maybe it will even make it into a book! Hahaha....

P.S. I have some more memories from the farm that I will be sharing with you a little later too.
Image from MS Living

0 Comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails