Monday, February 23, 2009

{cold spell}

It is really cold again here. This morning the average temperature in Duluth was -10 and the wind shield factor was -21. It is quite an amazing experience going from almost 40 degrees to -10 below. It just doesn't seem right. Everyone is itching so badly for spring this year. I think it all stems from an anticipation of wanting a brand new start and not knowing exactly what that means but that you want it. I have some new ideas of my own and projects that I want to work on this new year. Some of which are pretty exciting and others just have-to-do kind of things. So off to another week of working bliss. I hope you all have a wonderful Monday!

1 Comments:

Jack said...

Today the sun is shining so beautifully that you would forget it's even winter, that is until you step out the door into the deep freeze. Bundle up and keep warm, only a few more weeks and we will be through the worst of it :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails