Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Survival of the Fittest!

Well that was an interesting storm. Alot of snow, but above all the worst wind chill ever. Imgane 55 BELOW ZERO people! 55 BELOW! I know, it almost makes you want to crawl into the warmest pair of woolen somethings ever. Believe me I tried to put everything I could on. When I was a little girl I wanted to be a little Eskimo, you know with all of those lovely furs and a parka? That would have been the life. Because I enjoy the cold, I really do. While my sisters huddle and complain about the snow I know I've been made to brave it. I walk up the straight up and down hill of a parking lot to my office with heels at a pretty good pace and there they are in their boots lagging behind me all upset! I laugh. I want to go to Siberia and Alaska and experience winter there too! Call me crazy but it is my favorite. Okay... enough of all that craziness!

0 Comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails