Friday, December 19, 2008

Midwest Whiteout!

Woke up this morning to very heavy snow fall. Me and my sister drove to work in a complete whiteout. What normally takes me 10 minutes to get to work took me forty! It was incredible! Thank goodness I left a half an hour early just because I knew it was going to be crazy! I'm sure you are all sick of hearing about the weather here. Sorry! It is just such a big element of living in Duluth that you can't but help talk about it! I heard just this morning that Spokane, Washington had 17 inches of snow fall within a 24 hour period! Crazy! I know that we are going to get eight today and then another storm system is coming in tomorrow with another eight or so. I will keep you updated and hopefully post some more great recipes and photos!

0 Comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails