Monday, November 24, 2008

Time for Hot Chocolate and Snuggling in!

It is snowing right now and the skies are getting darker. I walked past a window only a short time ago and Superior the city in Wisconsin just across the bridge from Duluth is in a complete whiteout. It is blowing and crazy out there! I am sooo excited. So that made me think of one of my favorite Christmas time drinks, Hot Chocolate! If any of you like Starbucks check out their new holiday drink line. There toasted Marshmallow Latte is my favorite. Not too sweet (which can be so gross) and just enough of that wonderful nutmeggy flavor. I tried their Eggnog Latte too, and that was pretty good but not so good as the marshmallow one. If I didn't have class tonight until 9:30 p.m. I would totally be snuggling into the deep study armchair and reading a good classic. Are their any good old books that you always feel the need to read around this time? Charles Dickens always seems to be a favorite of mine. Oliver Twist, Hard Times, and Carol of the Bells. I would love to hear about yours!
(photo courtesy of: Martha Stewart Living)

0 Comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails