Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Snow!

Woke up this morning to a fine layer of snow! It makes me want to sing that one song from the film "A White Christmas." Snow, Snow, Snow! It is very cold today too! 28 degrees! Burrrrrr. Yesterday being a holiday and all, Laura and I wrapped twelve cedar trees ranging from 4-6 feet. Then we wrapped the eight larger trees that are above 12 feet with deer fencing. We had two layers to do and boy was it a job. We got done right in time though. It always snows the very next day. God is so good to us! Next weekend I will be up in the air trying to arrange Christmas lights onto a 25 foot tall tree. I've done it before, but I am not looking forward to it this year. It is much colder, way sooner this year and being up that high makes everything move, especially with the wind. Ohhhhh! But I'll be fine. I will take pictures to show you how it turned out!

2 Comments:

Jack said...

Snow already...Wow that is early!
Looking forward to seeing how lovely they trees will be all lit up :)

Kathryn said...

Hi Emily - I just got your comment. Shoot me an email and I will send you a copy of that photo.

kathryn at snippetandink dot com

Related Posts with Thumbnails