Friday, November 7, 2008

Happy Friday and Thank you!

Jack from Slightly off Center sent me this lovely award this morning! I couldn't be more honored! I started this blog over a year ago to just document my muses, those things that I love and get excited about. I never would have thought that anyone would have considered it one of there favorite places to check in and read! My goodness! Thank you again Jack! But, there are some rules that go with this award and I would be more than happy to share it with others who have inspired me! Here goes:


  • List six things that make you happy


  • Pass the award on to 5 other bloggers


  • Link back to the person who gave you the award


  • Link to the people you are passing it on to and leave them a comment to let them know

Well to start off, if I were to list the six things that make me happy it would have to be:

  1. My mother and two sisters (we are the Little Women!)


  2. Memories of growing up on our farm


  3. Baking up a storm in the kitchen


  4. Loving people


  5. Taking road trips up the beautiful snenic North Shore


  6. Volunteering in the community

There are five other bloggers that I check in with a few times a day just becuase I can't get enough of them!


  1. Posie Gets Cozy (I love, the adventures, crafting, baking and Clover Meadow!)


  2. Farmgirl Fare (Reading her blog reminds me of my own life on the farm)


  3. EmilyStyle (You've got to love Emily's sense of style!)


  4. Bellou Ccello (So down to earth and real)


  5. Nectar & Light (I love the light that captures her life)

Have a wonderful Friday everyone! I know mine will be!

4 Comments:

MrsEm said...

Yay! I'm glad my blog makes you happy!

Farmgirl Susan said...

Thank you! : )

Jack said...

I love you list of six! Enjoy your weekend :)

Alicia P. said...

Thank you sweetheart :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails