Monday, September 22, 2008

Mondays and Duke Ellington

Some times you just have those days. Those days that feel like that Ground Hog movie. You know, when the guy keeps waking up to the same day over and over again. Mondays are starting to feel that way for me. Not bad, just too much of the same. So what am I going to do to jazz it up a little bit? Play old Duke Ellington tunes and get out of the slump. My favorite today is Black and Tan Fantasie. Really great and it just puts a little jump in your step. Love it! Try it for yourself. You won't regret it. What is your Monday pick-up song?

2 Comments:

Jack said...

The 59th Street Bridge Song (Feeling Groovy) by Simon and Garfunkel does the trick for me :)

Just stumbled upon your lovely blog, I will be back!

Emme McClain said...

Thank you Jack for your comment! Canada! Wow, what a lovely place that is. Thank you for checking in!

Related Posts with Thumbnails