Monday, September 8, 2008

For Nie

I was on my way to Florida when someone next to me in the plane said that their was a crash in Arizona of a young couple. We started talking about the horrors surrounding a crash when she told me that it was a Stephanie and Christian Nielson. I couldn't believe my ears. My eyes immediately stung with tears as I thought of their sweet little children. I only talked to Stephanie of Nie Nie Dialogues once while online when we talked about the wonder of Christmas and the Rockets at Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. My reason for contacting her in the first place was to praise her on her outlook on life. I admired the way she carried herself throughout the day and continues to do, with dignity and a grin. I hope I can do as much. To all of those who have been touched by Nie, please stop on over to her sister Jane's blog where you can hear about the recent updates in their recovery and even help in the donation towards their recovery. Be well little Nie! We love you and are praying for you!

0 Comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails