Wednesday, July 2, 2008

blurred lines

I think I need to get my eyes checked. Over the past month I have been seeing things a little further away begin to get a little fuzzy. I get these headaches too now that I would never get. It could be just eye strain... I'm not sure. All I know is that somethings up and it doesn't feel right. My Dad had 20/20 vision and my mom well... lets just say that she is no where near 20/20. I just hate the thought of having to wear glasses. I wonder if it was brought on by my studying so intensly while in law school. All those documents: wills, estate plans, draftings, etc. It could of just burnt my little green eyes right out. Ohhhh... it makes me want to cry. So whenever I get the courage to have myself checked I'll let you know what I find out. Darn it. I hope it's just eye strain. I hope I didn't curse myself. I mean hasn't every ten year old thought wearing glasses looked cool? Oh gosh....

0 Comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails