Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Back with a Fury!

It is so nice having a long sunshiny warm weekend! I spent most of the 4th of July weekend outside soaking up as much sun as my pale little skin could take before it and I felt like I couldn't stand it anymore. I really don't like sitting out in the sun. I have a terrible fear of sun burns and an even more horrible fear of ending up wrinkly before my time. My mother has lovely creamy skin all because she stayed out of the sun and she is 47. She looks like a 24 year old and I get comments from people that she looks like my sister all the time. She even gets carded by waitresses who don't believe that she is her true age. Quite amazing. So I plan to follow in her footsteps and have just as amazing skin as she does when I become her age.

So here I am back at work! Gosh it is so hard to get back into the grind of things. I love my place of work but then again I love being outside in the hussle and bussle of summer. I am going to be posting more a little later about the fun places I went and where I ate and what I saw. Stay tuned!

0 Comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails